hOW TO STRENGHTEN YOUR PRODUCTS AND YOUR BRAND CLOSE TO YOUR PHYSICAL STORE DIGITALLY ?
Henkel used ARMIS to maximize Schwarzkopf hair color products visibility with Franprix customers.
Henkel Beauty Care, Henkel Group’s cosmetics business, wanted to test an innovative and connected digital device to maximize the visibility of its Schwarzkopf hair color products. Franprix wanted to capture urban connected customers in order to attract them into the store.
These two players have chosen the multilocal advertising digital solution developed by ARMIS to meet their needs.
This campaign allowed to :
- Maximize its products visibility and also strengthening its relationship with customers, more committed thanks to the proximity created, to Henkel Beauty Care
- Generate in-store traffic in Franprix thanks to local communication, allowing its various stores to communicate
To discover in this case :
- The multilocale solution created by ARMIS
- Examples of advertisements deployed : Google and Facebook ads, banners and digital window display
- The campaign results : average consultation time on the digital window display, audience reached and segmentation by device types
- How ARMIS used Alkemics to improve the campaign content
- Henkel’s testimony